Friday, July 29, 2011

Last Days!

Tomorrow at 5pm the show will come down.
If you are in the Northwest Arkansas Area please stop by, this will be your last chance to check out some amazing work!



Also!
 I will be hosting the last demo for this show Tomorrow at the Fayetteville Underground from 9am-12pm
I hope to see you there!




This has been a wonderful Show and I would just like to take a moment and thank the Fayetteville Underground  and to Thank the artist involved in making this such and amazing show.







Thank you guys for the amazing work! 

I would also like to extend a big thank you to others, that with out there help this show wouldn't have gone as well as it has.
Vincent Lyons, Donald Ivy, Malka Ivy 


And I would like to offer a really big thank you to my mother Nancy Wells for all of her help!







No comments:

Post a Comment